Last Updated and Effective Date: March 13, 2023
Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and/or about you when you engage with us:
- Identifiers, including your name, physical home address and shipping address, phone number, email address, employment status, job title, nationality government identification number (social security number, passport, driver’s license number, including OCR data), date of birth, mobile device identifier, IP address, privileged live data signals (for threat detection analysis), and other information necessary to verify your identify to comply with our regulatory obligations under relevant laws.
- Commercial information, including the types of products and services you purchase or request information about.
- Financial information, including external bank account information, routing number, transaction history, external investment profile (including net worth, income, and related financial data), balance and trading history.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including IP address, device information, browsing history, search history, and analytics information.
- Geolocation information, if you activate this feature.
- Biometric information, to authenticate your identity, a facial score match will be performed to compare a picture you provide us against your government ID.
- Social media information, such as your social media handle, when you use our social media plug in features, engage with us on social media platforms or tag us in your posts.
- Preferences and profiles, including the pattern of your transactions or investments.
- Other information that you may share with us across different communication channels.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following business purposes:
- To place you on the waitlist for new offerings.
- To offer our Services to you.
- To allow you to use our Services.
- To authenticate and verify your identity.
- To communicate with you and send the information you requested, including allowing you to track your transactions.
- To market our other products and services to you.
- To improve your experience when you interact with us.
- To improve our brand, website, app, products and services and develop new services.
- To perform analytics.
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services.
- For other purposes that you may request.
- To enforce our agreements and policies.
- To comply with our legal obligations, including responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To analyze any potential threat detection.
Personal Information We Share
We may share your personal information with the following types of entities for the business purposes described above:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Our banking sponsor.
- Our Service providers and vendors.
- Our third party analytics providers.
- Other entities for the following purposes: as permitted by law, in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets, in the event of bankruptcy, where needed to comply with the request of law enforcement or a regulatory agency or other legal process, or to protect our interests or safety of our clients or the safety of other visitors to our website and app.
Depending on your location, applicable law may grant you certain rights to manage your personal information. These rights may include:
- Right to revoke consent in certain circumstances
- Right to opt-out of certain processing
Please note that these rights are subject to certain limitations under applicable laws.
Please contact us using the contact information below to exercise these rights or to determine if you are eligible to exercise these rights. We will process your request consistent with applicable law. For your protection, we will verify your identify prior to fulfilling your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information to comply with our legal obligation and recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change or deletion.
Shine the Light: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please use the contact information above.
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Our Services are directed to individuals 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not eligible to use our Services.
Cookies and Other Digital Technologies.
Our Services uses a variety of digital technologies, including web beacons, pixels, and cookies to automatically collection information about how our Services are used. Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers that store preferences and facilitate and enhance your experience. Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in our Services that collects information about how you engage with our Services. The use of a pixel tag allows us to see that a user has used a certain feature of our app or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept the use of certain of these digital technologies, however, you may not be able to use all features of our Services.
Security and Retention
We have in place commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. No company can fully eliminate security risks connected to handling information on the Internet.
Marygold & Co.
2 Inverness Drive East, Suite #187
Centennial, CO 80112