Job type : Contract-to-Hire
Contract period: 6-12 months
Roles & Responsibilities
– Monitor and maintain Marygold engineering operations across different components and underlying services.
– Work within Marygold supported ticketing system (e.g, Zendesk) for end-to-end platform support
– Be the first point of contact for Marygold operations and service disruptions
– Prioritize ticketing queues and work to resolve escalations
– Create platform operational runbooks with assistance from developers and gain a deeper technical understanding of components
– Participate in an on-call rotation
– Establish strong working relationships with various internal teams and external partners.
– Experience in supporting production environments using tools like Datadog, ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana
– Knowledge of Unix, Databases and ANSI SQL will help troubleshoot issues correctly and promptly
– Work closely with the DevOps team to understand the CI/CD pipelines
– Take any operational overhead problems and help with automation
– Monitor service disruptions, create incident reports promptly, and maintain the Marygold operations status page for both internal/external communication
– Tools/Platforms to be used (but not limited to)
– Internal Marygold Operations portal, QA Automation tools, CI/CD tools, Event webhook ingestion frameworks
– External Ticketing platforms like Zendesk, Full stack monitoring & alerting tools, SAST tools like SonarQube
– Internal Communications/Alerting channels – Teams, Slack, etc.
– Nice to have
– experience with cluster management tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Helm, Kustomize)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org